TERMS OF SERVICE
- In these Terms:
- “We,” “us,” “our,” and “OfCourse!” refers to OfCourse! LLC.
- “You” or “your” refers to all purchasers, customers, prospective customers, visitors, or other users under these terms.
- “Product,” “material,” “course,” and “service” refers to any item offered by OfCourse! for purchase or subscription on this or other linked and related sites.
- “Your course materials” refers to any course or product you have purchased from OfCourse! through this or other linked and related sites, including any enhanced or upgraded version of our product that we may make available to you from time to time.
CONDITIONS OF USE
- You must be 18 years or older or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use our product.
- You agree to provide your full legal name, current address, valid school or university email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process.
- You agree not to submit false or misleading information.
- You acknowledge that OfCourse! will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
- You warrant to us that you have access to the necessary computer systems, media systems, mobile devices, software, and network connections to receive and enjoy the benefit of your course materials.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. OfCourse! cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service as determined in the sole discretion of OfCourse! will result in an immediate termination of your services.
All products and services offered by OfCourse! are intended for the sole use and knowledge of the purchaser, and are intended to be viewed via this website only. The purchaser must not engage in:
- The sharing of user names, passwords, or other relevant login information with anyone who has not paid for the material.
- The downloading, copying, duplication, use of screen-capture technology, or other unauthorized methods of accessing our products.
- The publication, sale, licensing, sub-licensing, renting, transferring, transmission, broadcasting, distribution or redistribution of any course material (or part thereof) in any format.
- The editing, modification, adaptation or alteration of any course material (or part thereof), and the creation of any derivative work incorporating any course material (or part thereof).
- The use of any course material (or part thereof) in any way that is unlawful or in breach of any person's legal rights under any applicable law, or in any way that is offensive, indecent, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable.
- The use of any course material (or part thereof) to compete with us, whether directly or indirectly.
- Any commercial use of any materials, products, or services offered by OfCourse!
- The destruction, removal, or alteration of copyright notices and other proprietary notices on or in any course material.
- All intellectual property rights and other rights in the course materials not expressly granted by these terms and conditions are hereby reserved. The rights granted to you in these terms and conditions are personal to you, and you must not permit any third party to exercise these rights. If you breach any provision of these terms and conditions, your service will be terminated.
- Product pricing will be clearly indicated on our website and is listed in United States Dollars (USD).
- A valid credit card is required for to process all orders, except where
- a coupon code is provided by OfCourse! granting reduced or no cost access to a university faculty member who has required his/her students to purchase OfCourse! Materials, or for other reasons to be determined solely by OfCourse!.
- Payment will be charged at the time of the order and will include full access to products purchased for a term of 16 weeks. Access to our content will be terminated at the end of the 16 week term regardless of your usage.
- All fees are exclusive of applicable federal, provincial, state, local or other governmental sales, goods and services, harmonized or other taxes, fees or charges now in force or enacted in the future (“Taxes”).
- All fees paid in association with your purchase or subscription of our products are non-refundable. For further inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our products are hosted on Thinkific.com. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
CANCELLATION AND TERMINATION
- You may cancel your account at anytime by emailing email@example.com and then following the specific instructions indicated to you in OfCourse!’s response.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the OfCourse! service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Without limiting any other remedies, OfCourse! may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with our website, products, or services.
- OfCourse! reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- OfCourse! shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of service.
- Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our products may contain links to third-party web sites or services. OfCourse! has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. OfCourse! will not be responsible, liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate service for any reason, without notice, at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any OfCourse! customer, OfCourse! employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- We reserve the right to provide our services to your competitors and make no promise of exclusivity in any particular market segment.
- In the event of a dispute regarding account ownership, we reserve the right to request documentation to determine or confirm account ownership. Documentation may include, but is not limited to, a scanned copy of your business license, government issued photo ID, official university ID, the last four digits of the credit card on file, etc.
- OfCourse! retains the right to determine, in our sole judgment, rightful account ownership and transfer an account to the rightful owner. If we are unable to reasonably determine the rightful account owner, OfCourse! reserves the right to temporarily disable an account until resolution has been determined between the disputing parties.
USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
- If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, social media, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (a) to maintain any comments in confidence; (b) to pay compensation for any comments; or (c) to respond to any comments.
- We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion is unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- All OfCourse! products and services (except as expressly stated by us) are provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- In no case shall OfCourse!, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law, and if you are a consumer, your statutory rights will not be excluded or limited by these terms and conditions, except to the extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless OfCourse! and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
- The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against OfCourse!.
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas and the United States of America.
CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Have questions or concerns about the Terms of Service? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.